LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY
THIS WARRANTY COVERS THE FOLLOWING:
- The UPVC window frames and sash against defects in materials.
- Workmanship of all OPEN DOOR WINDOWS AND DOORC INC. products.
- Insulated glass units against seal failure. Glass breakage of any king is not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty will be void if units are not installed in accordance of any king caused by misuse, abuse or negligence, fire or acts of God.
IT IS AGREED BETWEEN THE PARTIES
- The title of the said articles shall remain in the Sellers possession, at the Purchaser’s risk until the full payment of the purchase price and the interest are provided. All monies due hereafter or any renewals or extensions thereof or if said note or under any Judgement recovered in respect of said note or contract shall have been paid. The said articles shall be kept at the Purchaser’s said address and shall not be removed without the consent of the Seller. The Purchaser shall not sell or transfer any of the interest in the property or the contract until full payment of the purchase price is made.
- Delivery and installation of said articles is to be made as soon as possible and the Seller shall not be liable for failure to perform this agreement in whole or in part, if prevented by Act of God, Public Enemies, Storms, Fires, Strikes, Boycotts, Unavoidable Accidents, Embargoes, Shortage of Labour, Emergency Regulations or other causes beyond the Sellers control.
- No work or alterations are to be done on the property unless specified and listed on this contract.
- The said articles shall be and will remain personal or movable property and shall not be deemed part of the realty, even though it is affixed or attached to the property, and whether or not placed upon a permanent foundation.
- Acceptance by the Seller of renewal or collateral notes of recovery of any Judgement against the Purchaser shall not in any way affect the rights of the Seller to repossess and sell the articles. Loss or destruction of the articles shall not release the Purchaser from making full payment.
- Time is of the essence of this agreement and should the Purchaser have a default in payment, or violate any of its terms, or become bankrupt or insolvent, or dispose of the articles contrary to the provisions of this agreement, all installments of payments shall immediately become due and payable. The Seller may therefore take possession of the articles, and any accessories added thereto, without legal proceedings, and for such purpose may enter any premises without notice and shall not be responsible for any damage caused thereby.
- The Seller may keep the said articles and retain all monies paid on account, which will be considered as liquidated damages and not as penalty. The Seller may sell same as public or private sale, the surplus if any, is to be paid to the Purchaser, and in case of deficiency, the Purchaser shall be liable to pay any deficiency still owing.
- The Purchaser shall be liable for all costs of collection and other charges incurred as a result of default in payment.
- The Purchaser has the right to cancel this contract with 10 days from the date of which the contract was signed by WRITTEN NOTICE to the Seller.
- A) This contract after its acceptance by the Seller may not be cancelled by the Purchaser after the period provided in the Consumer Protection Act. The Purchaser shall be liable for the full contract price whether or not the Purchaser accepts delivery of the articles. B) The Purchaser as within the contract and the parties by their signatures hereby specifically exclude the provisions of the Sales of Goods Act, R.S.O. 1980 and any amendments thereafter and any other Provincial or Dominion Statues which can be acknowledged as receipt of the true copy.
- Changes in temperature and high humidity in the house is a natural result which causes moisture and cause temporary surface condensation. It does not indicate a defective window. To prevent this you should provide reasonable ventilation and air circulation in the house.